List of Universities in Bonaire
List of Universities in Bonaire :
Bonaire is the perfect destination for relaxation, adventure and exploration. Dive or snorkel around flamboyant coral formations blooming with parrotfish and sea turtles; get a massage in the jungle, or hike to its unspoiled hilltops for panoramic views of the seascape below. Nature lovers and beachgoers can park themselves on Bonaire’s white-sand beaches and explore t he island’s endless array of activities like windsurfing, kite flying or off-roading; while hikers follow trails that offer opportunities to explore diverse wildlife habitats. There’s something for everyone!
Bonaire university is not remaining still now but adding Bonaire other university campus.
Avalon University School of Medicine
Avalon University School of Medicine is dedicated to creating physicians who are compassionate and prepared to serve their communities. With world-class faculty, state-of-the-art facilities, and a commitment to innovation, we strive to educate exceptional medical professionals who can make an impact on the lives of those in need. Our curriculum provides students with a solid foundation of medical knowledge, skills practice opportunities, and experiences that will prepare medical practitioners for their future career paths. With emphases on global health, geriatrics, public health, primary care, mental health & wellness and more – our programs expose students to real life challenges through experiential learning opportunities like externships, clinical rotations and elective courses.
- Accredited by WHO/AVICENNA Accreditation Program
- Offers dynamic MD degree program (MDPhD also available)
- State of the art campus designed for collaborative student/faculty interaction
- Integrate comprehensive education into clinical practice quickly
- Prepare students for residency training in chosen specialty area
- Develop professional skills to lead healthcare initiatives in global communities.
Saint James School of Medicine
Avalon University School of Medicine is one of the top Caribbean medical schools, offering a US curriculum and state-of-the-art clinical rotations in the U.S. Our highly experienced faculty prepare our students for success on the USMLE within 5 semesters and includes MCAT alternative assessment. Our tuition is affordable and we are accredited by multiple organizations including IAMER, ABEM, ACGME, and World Directory of Medical Schools (WDMS). Become a part of our innovative learning community focused on updating scientific knowledge and evidence based medicine worldwide!
- US Curriculum
- State-Of-The Art Clinical Rotations In The United States
- MCAT Alternative Assessment Available
- Low Tuition Rates Compared To Other Caribbean Medical Schools
- Be Preparred For Success On The USMLE After 5 Semesters
- Access World Class Education At An Affordable Cost
- Get Certified By Multiple Organizations Including IAMER, ABEM, ACGME And WDMS
See More University