List of Universities in British Virgin Islands
List of Universities in British Virgin Islands :
|1||All Saints University College of Medicine Saint Vincent and the Grenadines||Address: 93 Skyway Avenue, |
Ste 201 Toronto, Ontario, M9W 6N6,
Fax: 1 (416) 675-2121
Number : 1 (416) 675-0101
Email : [email protected]
|2||H Lavity Stoutt Community College||Physical Address|
Paraquita Bay, Tortola, British Virgin Islands
P.O. Box 3097, Road Town, Tortola, British Virgin Islands, VG 1120
General Email Mailbox
All Saints University College of Medicine Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
All Saints University provides an exceptional educational experience in Caribbean medical school. With Small class sizes, experienced faculty and engaging online instruction, we provide our students with every possible opportunity for success. Our curriculum is based on American standards of Medical Education and clinically forward practitioner model that prepares you to become a qualified doctor with an emphasis on patient-centered care.
- Experienced Faculty
- Clinical Rotations Abroad in USA/Canada/UK
- Outstanding Board Exam Pass Rates
- Mentoring Program
- USMLE Coaching
- Students benefit from small class sizes and individual attention from faculty members who are actively engaged in the international healthcare community.
- The curriculum combines traditional classroom instruction with real world clinical experience to give the student the best possible preparation for the board exam and entry into their field of practice.
- The mentorship program helps our students forge life long connections within their industry as well as global contacts to make them competitive as they embark on their career path.
H Lavity Stoutt Community College
H. Lavity Stoutt Community College is a comprehensive community college serving the British Virgin Islands (BVI). Founded in 1997, the college provides educational opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines to students from throughout the islands and beyond, including associate degree programs in areas such as business, hospitality management, nursing and healthcare technology as well as certificate and diploma programs. The college also serves its communities by providing educational services that promote economic and cultural development.
- Wide range of Associate Degree Programs
- Professional Certificate & Diploma Programs
- Academic Advising & Career Counselling Services
- Extensive Library Resources
- Receive an affordable high quality education without leaving your home country or having to stay away for extended periods of time
- Quality teaching staffs who are committed to helping you reach your goals
- View learning resources online with access to databases, libraries and colleges materials
- Learn how to apply good principles of ethical behavior, respect for diversity and lifelong learning
See More University